VR Systems Engineer
We’re building a multiplayer platform for the hottest virtual reality arcades, working with some of the most advanced hardware and software and some of the best VR content creators, and so will you.
You will be working with a highly skilled and diverse team between San Francisco and Sydney. You also get the perks of being early on a startup: stock options, chance to define the culture and product from the get-go, and practice extreme ownership over business critical components
We are looking for a gifted developer/systems engineer and ceaseless tinkerer who is up to the challenge of shaping a new, bold technology space. If you are an adaptable, self-starter with a knack for solving unique problems then drop us a line.
You will be part of the core team, in beautiful Sydney, Australia. Learn more about us at www.tesseract.cc
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software systems.
· Create highly scalable software platforms that power virtual reality arcades.
· Create testbeds, analyze and present data.
· Manage your own priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
· Be able to work efficiently in a team and demonstrate ownership
· BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
· Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, with experience in embedded system software development.
· 2 years min. experience working with: C/C++, programming in Windows environments, networking, developing large software systems, and embedded software development.
· Mathematical inclination, eager to learn and implement new algorithms in software
· You must have authorization to work in Australia.
· Experience in robotics; drones; realtime, low-latency systems; IOT or tracking systems is a big plus.
· Machine learning, data engineering, programming in Unix/Linux environments, python, leadership and/or experience with Unity/Unreal is a bonus.
· Experience with driver/firmware development, OpenVR/SteamVR or Oculus drivers.
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR Interactive Design EngineerBoonSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 25
Lead Platform Architect/ Backend EngineerBoonSan Francisco/ Bay AreaApr 24
VR Backend EngineerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
VR Lead ProgrammerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
Webgl developerPilot LightLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30
C++ EngineerTHE VOIDAustin, TX, United StatesJan 30
Senior C++ / 3D EngineerAugmentParis, FranceApr 05
Chief Technology OfficerOblixNew York, NY, United StatesApr 11