Computer Vision & Deep Learning Engineer
You will help take breakthrough computer vision and machine learning algorithms out of the labs, and put them into new mass-market products for Augmented and Virtual Reality.
Our team of computer vision engineers has worked on real-time panorama stitching and mobile deep learning for more than six years. We pride ourselves with constantly pushing the boundaries of current research, being active researchers and inventors in the field ourselves. At the same time we are engineers at heart, never settling until we have optimized an implementation to be as robust and fast as possible.
- Design, prototype and benchmark algorithms for mobile real-time mixed reality
- Work closely with backend / mobile engineers to implement user-facing products for the next big video content platform
- Research recent innovations in the field of computer vision, deep learning and computer graphics
- Inform and guide product as well as company decisions with feedback from current research.
- PhD in Computer Vision or similar, alternatively a comparable industry career, with significant experience in state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Experience in training neural networks for visual tasks
- There’s no such thing as a “doesn’t work” attitude
- Estimate your work and deliver on time working in an Agile process
- Experience with building and maintaining large-scale deep learning data pipelines
- Experience in optimizing neural network weights for execution speed on mobile devices
- Skillful in data visualization
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Application InstructionsInclude CV, Linkedin and/or Github. Also, include availability and if open to relocation or remote only.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Game Director/Lead Game DesignerWaygate, IncOakland, CA, United StatesFeb 18
Unreal VR Developer for Astrophysics ProjectRadiant VRLong Island City, NYFeb 15
Corporate RecruiterJaunt VRSan Mateo, CA, United StatesFeb 10
Unity Gameplay ProgrammerTalespinCulver City, Los Angeles, CA, United StatesFeb 10
Mobile UI/UX Game DesignerSplashBerlin, GermanyFeb 09
Computer Vision Engineer, DepthOculus VRMenlo Park, CA, United StatesDec 19
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30
C++ EngineerTHE VOIDAustin, TX, United StatesJan 30
VR EngineerThe Future GroupOslo, NorwayJan 13