You are passionate about creating great innovative products, and have a strong track record of building high performance and production quality software on an aggressive schedule. You will build the quickest app to capture videos for AR/VR. You will make sure that capturing real spaces into AR/VR will be a matter of seconds. You will closely integrate powerful machine learning algorithms with low level native iOS APIs to create an easy to use recording technique that runs on a smartphone in real time.
- Design, implement and optimize Splash’s connection to the AVFoundation API
- Work closely with Apple’s engineers to optimize graphics performance
- Plan and engineer complex gcd based rendering solutions
- Modify Unity’s internal iOS source code to meet our requirements
- Work together with leading Computer Vision researchers
- Excellent software craftsmanship
- Experienced in Test Driven Development
- Professional experience building iOS apps (2 years+)
- There’s no such thing as a “doesn’t work” attitude.
- Estimate your work and deliver on time working in an Agile process
- Unity3D knowledge a HUUUUUGE plus!
- Experience with AVFoundation API
- Experience with video containers & streaming protocols
- Experience with OpenGL (especially ES) or Metal
- Optimizations of bottlenecks using Instruments
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Application InstructionsInclude CV, Linkedin, and/or Github. Also, any open source iOS projects you've worked on. And, include your availability and relocation to Berlin or remote only.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30
C++ EngineerTHE VOIDAustin, TX, United StatesJan 30
VR EngineerThe Future GroupOslo, NorwayJan 13
CTO / Tech co-founderDecahedralist Inc (working name)AnywhereFeb 20