Jaunt is pioneering the future of creative storytelling through cinematic virtual reality. Founded in 2013, Jaunt is the leading developer of the hardware, software, tools, and applications to enable cinematic VR and put the power of virtual reality in the hands of today’s best content creators. Jaunt works with leading creatives – from brands to artists to filmmakers – to create cutting-edge content accessible across all devices and platforms.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the company also maintains a presence in Los Angeles, CA through its studio arm, Jaunt Studios; a European business office in London; and an engineering and development office in Amsterdam. In 2016, Jaunt established Shanghai-based Jaunt China, a VR company formed in partnership with Shanghai Media Group (SMG) and China Media Capital (CMC).
Jaunt’s investors include The Walt Disney Company, Evolution Media Partners, China Media Capital, Highland Capital Partners, Google Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Axel Springer, ProSiebenSat.1 SE, The Madison Square Garden Company, Peter Gotcher and Sky. Experience more at www.jauntvr.com.
Jaunt is rapidly growing and we are seeking a Recruiter to join our team. This Recruiter will help hire for a variety of technical roles. This individual should be highly motivated, passionate about VR, and interested in contributing to the growth and success of a great startup!
- Full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, closing candidates
- Improve and standardize interview process
- Identify and create recruiting key metrics and goals
- Educate and train internal team on key practices of interviewing and hiring
- Work with each team to identify hiring goals and strategies
- Evaluate recruiting technology solutions and onboard new technologies on an as needed bases
- BA in human resources or equivalent
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for engineering and production related roles
- Expert level knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting with deep knowledge of sourcing using various tools and techniques
- Excellent project management, written, oral communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Working at a venture backed startup environment
- Experience recruiting for Gaming, Media and/or Entertainment companies
Sign up for Job Alerts
Sr Enabling Manager for VRMediaMarketstarOgden, UT, United StatesMar 09
CTO / Tech co-founderDecahedralist Inc (working name)AnywhereFeb 20
Senior VR/AR/MR DeveloperBanjoAustin, TX, United StatesJan 03
Senior ProducerCloudhead GamesQualicum Beach, BC, CanadaMar 23
Mid Level Unity DeveloperCuriscopeBrighton, United KingdomFeb 09