CTO / Tech co-founder
Looking for a kick-ass Tech Co-Founder / CTO for my well-funded early seed stage Brooklyn-based company in the Augmented Reality Space. Would consider an interim CTO.
This is an opportunity to really work on something different for someone who is excited about being involved with the next wave of technology. Investment comes from globally recognized investors, and have recruited a growing list of big names for the board of advisers / directors.
Ideal experience includes:
- 10 years of Enterprise Software Development Experience
- Preferably with at least 3-5 in Game Design and Development using Unity or Unreal Engine to build and ship a product
- 1-5 Medium to Large Projects taken from Requirements Gathering > Commercialization
- Familiarity with AR application development
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or Autodesk Suite
- Familiarity with Android and iOS Development
- Familiarity with Appstore and/or Google Play integration
This is *not* a gaming company but experience in game development (Unity, Vuforia) is a requirement.
For seed stage, I'm looking at partnering with a tech shop for the dev vs hiring a team of individuals, so role would be initially be selecting and managing that relationship/process.
Compensation for the Beta phase – which should last about 10 months – will be both salary + equity…salary will be in line with the fact it's a seed stage startup, so not huge, but a decent amount for Beta phase.
I’d love to have someone in New York (close by), but am really just looking for the right partner.
Email me at CTO at decahedralist.com with any questions, or if interested.
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR EngineerThe Future GroupOslo, NorwayJan 13
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30
Unity 3D Augmented Reality / HoloLens DeveloperSpatialNew York, NY 10002, United StatesFeb 01
AngularJS DeveloperToptal LLCAnywhereFeb 28