Graphics Software Engineer
As a Graphics Software Engineer you will be at the core of the development team for PresenZ, our Virtual Reality Movie Format. Your technical creativity will be challenged, since your broad mathematical knowledge in graphical algorithms will drive forward the development of PresenZ. You will also be a key team member by helping the other developers solve their technical/mathematical difficulties in their codes.
Main Work Tasks:
- Active improvement of our PresenZ Technology (our Virtual reality movie format )
- Test software implementation of new R&D developments for PresenZ.
- Software implementation from mathematical ideas or research papers ( Siggraph-like ).
- Help the other developers for more technical/mathematical functions in their code.
You have at least 3 years experience working as a Graphics Software Engineer/ Researcher. You have a good understanding of real-time graphics and pre-rendered algorithms and you have a proven and strong mathematical background and are a hands-on person with good communication skills. You will be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
To be successful in this position you have:
- Programming : C/C++ Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Versioning tools like GIT or Mercurial
- Strong Mathematical background: Matrix, Calculus, computational algorithms, etc...
- Past publication or implementation of graphic research scientific papers ( Siggraph-like )
- Knowledge of plug-in implementations on a 3D packages ( Maya, Max ) is a plus.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by Virtual Reality. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our next Virtual reality Movie Format kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Additional Application InstructionsWe recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé and a personal letter in English.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30
C++ EngineerTHE VOIDAustin, TX, United StatesJan 30
VR EngineerThe Future GroupOslo, NorwayJan 13
Unity 3D Augmented Reality / HoloLens DeveloperSpatialNew York, NY 10002, United StatesFeb 01