Real-Time Graphics Developer
Are you a senior Real-Time Graphics developer with a passion for Virtual Reality? If so, we are looking for someone like you to get our Virtual Reality Movie Technology to the next level. You will work at the cutting edge of real-time graphics. Since the target computers will be under our control on location: all the latest extensions and graphic card will be used. You’re pride of writing clean/lean and optimized code to get the best out of the hardware and not afraid to dig deep where others usually stop, you’re the one we’re looking for!
As a Real-Time Developer at Nozon, you will work in a collaborative and creative work environment and have a chance to make a difference and push the boundaries of Virtual Reality.
Main Work Tasks:
- Optimisation and improvements of the PresenZ VR player at C/C++, OpenGL and GLSL level
- Addition of real-time graphics in the standard PresenZ VR Player
- Integration as a plugin in existing real time engines: Unreal, Valhalla ( Starbreeze ) , Source ( Valve )
- Customisation of the player for specific clients
- second Level User Support
You have at least 5 years of programming experience on cutting-edge real-time graphics commercial software projects and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience. You have experience with the C/C++ programming language , Modern OpenGL and all its extensions are no secret to you, and you must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
To be successful in this position you have:
- Programming : C/C++ Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Versioning tools like GIT or Mercurial
- Knowledge of Modern OpenGL: 4.4 and above / GLSL
- Knowledge of Low-level GPU programming: internal/external bandwidth , memory allocations , caches, Optimisation and GPU Profiling tools.
- Maths: Matrix 101
- Knowledge of CUDA is a plus
- VR experience is a plus
- NVidia VRWorks is a real plus
- French Speaking is a plus.
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by Virtual Reality. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our next Virtual reality Movie Format kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Additional Application InstructionsWe recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé and a personal letter in English.
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR Interactive Design EngineerBoonSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 25
Lead Platform Architect/ Backend EngineerBoonSan Francisco/ Bay AreaApr 24
VR Backend EngineerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
VR Lead ProgrammerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
Webgl developerPilot LightLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
AngularJS DeveloperToptal LLCAnywhereFeb 28
Unity 3D Augmented Reality / HoloLens DeveloperSpatialNew York, NY 10002, United StatesFeb 01
Chief Technology OfficerOblixNew York, NY, United StatesApr 11
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30