Graphics Engineer - Virtual Reality
Our client is looking to fill a very hands-on developer coding role in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate is a developer that can write the algorithms themselves as opposed to taking a library and trying to run it, not piecing code together. It’s better that the candidate has written a small program that worked rather than piecing together predefined algorithms to make it work. This is a relatively self-driven role, and provides the opportunity to work on absolute cutting edge technology.
- 5-10 years’ experience in C++ and C# writing the algorithms themselves (not just using libraries)
- STL (Standard Template Library) experience
- Developed and put in service a successful cloud based system. A local cloud or farm of machines.
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products.
- Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
- Assist in determining product requirements, technical specifications, and enhancements.
Additional Application InstructionsApply at adaQuest.com Job ID #2505 Job ID #2506
Sign up for Job Alerts
Lead Virtual Reality DeveloperHTX LabsHouston, TX, United StatesDec 29
Unity 3D Augmented Reality / HoloLens DeveloperSpatialNew York, NY 10002, United StatesFeb 01
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30
C++ EngineerTHE VOIDAustin, TX, United StatesJan 30