Graphics Engineer - Virtual Reality
Our client is looking to fill a very hands-on developer coding role in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate is a developer that can write the algorithms themselves as opposed to taking a library and trying to run it, not piecing code together. It’s better that the candidate has written a small program that worked rather than piecing together predefined algorithms to make it work. This is a relatively self-driven role, and provides the opportunity to work on absolute cutting edge technology.
- 5-10 years’ experience in C++ and C# writing the algorithms themselves (not just using libraries)
- STL (Standard Template Library) experience
- Developed and put in service a successful cloud based system. A local cloud or farm of machines.
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products.
- Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
- Assist in determining product requirements, technical specifications, and enhancements.
Additional Application InstructionsApply at adaQuest.com Job ID #2505 Job ID #2506
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR Interactive Design EngineerBoonSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 25
Lead Platform Architect/ Backend EngineerBoonSan Francisco/ Bay AreaApr 24
VR Backend EngineerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
VR Lead ProgrammerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
Webgl developerPilot LightLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
Unity 3D Augmented Reality / HoloLens DeveloperSpatialNew York, NY 10002, United StatesFeb 01
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveNorth Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaJan 30
Algorithm EngineerLENS ImmersiveWaterloo, ON, CanadaJan 30
C++ EngineerTHE VOIDAustin, TX, United StatesJan 30
Senior C++ / 3D EngineerAugmentParis, FranceApr 05