Senior SW Engineer / Image processing and Front-end
20% image processing, 80% gluing stuff together and polishing the most recent prototype into a stable product usable for production work.
In other words, you will get to be the great engineer who turns the amazing prototype’s OS and software into a product that is ready to be used by A-list broadcasters and Hollywood filmmakers. (They have already seen the prototype, and they are very excited to use it!)
So if you can see yourself as motivated, all round C++, QT developer to join our Haren, Groningen based team do let us know! Occasional visits of other offices may apply.
You would ideally work on all of the following: software architecture design and implementation, image compression algorithms, GPU programming, UI design implementation, system programming, code optimization.
Your unique challenge will be dealing with massive amounts of data, and our software/hardware needs to be highly optimized for stable real-time usage. We are talking terabytes of data created in minutes….
You don’t need to know everything. But you must be excited to learn new things, and not be afraid of the unknown.
- This is a full-time job that will be a permanent part of the Sphericam Haren, Groningen (Netherlands) team
- This is a specialist product in a field that is exploding with growth right now, be one of the cool kids on the block :)
LOCATION, REMOTE WORK AND RELOCATION
The work takes place in our Haren, Groningen (NL) office, with some off site interactions. You will be co-locating with the rest of our cinema-grade camera products team.
You can work from home sometimes once you show that you are capable of getting your work done. However, considering the dependence of this job on the actual hardware, it will be beneficial to work from the office most of the time.
- Extensive C++ experience (required)
- Windows, OSX and Linux
- Software architecture design and implementation
- Image compression algorithms
- GPU programming (CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL, …)
- UI design implementation
- System programming
- code optimization
- Full time with a project based testing period
- On location/ remote
- Apply by sending your motivation letter, resume and links to any work (past or present) you’d like us to know about, to jobs [at] sphericam.com
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR Interactive Design EngineerBoonSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 25
Lead Platform Architect/ Backend EngineerBoonSan Francisco/ Bay AreaApr 24
VR Backend EngineerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
VR Lead ProgrammerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
Webgl developerPilot LightLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
More from Sphericam Inc.
Senior SW Engineer / Image processing and Front-endSphericam Inc.Prague, CzechiaMar 21