Product Lead (f/m)
For our subsidiary, Social VR GmbH, we are looking for an ambitious Product Lead with some experience to work on a new kind of virtual reality experience. Our Product Lead is responsible for the success of the product – the right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. Our Lead will drive exceptional product quality within the constraints of time and budget, while ensuring product goals are always aligned with internal and external requirements as well as expectations on all levels.
Your responsibilities and challenges:
- Set the long-term strategy of the product, propose goals and direction, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Work with executive management and team leads to maintain and develop the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan.
- Decide on new product features, making sure the product always has roadmaps / plans available and updated / adjusted to the reality.
- Take responsibility for KPIs: LTV, Retention (active, pay), conversion rates, ARPPU, Activity.
- Develop and communicate concrete and reasonable development goals in line with business strategy as well as team principles in order to help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Continuously communicate with and oversee all disciplines (Art, Game Design, Tech, etc.) to ensure the product's vision is and remains stable and clear as well as to ensure consistently high quality of execution in all aspects of the game.
- Lead and manage his/her team overall, specially ensuring proper communication and talent retention & development.
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential.
What we expect:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager/Producer for one or multiple online games. Experience in VR are a big plus
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Respectable knowledge of KPIs, business model and user monetization.
- Familiar with modern product management techniques and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of current demands/trends in the online game space.
- “Hands-on” mentality.
- Be a part of the recruiting process at Social VR GmbH.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment.
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or equivalent extensive work experience
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with development prospects in an international company
- A selfdependent activity and challenge in a varied work environment
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Are you interested? Then we look forward to your meaningful application including description of recent projects and stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via email
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR Interactive Design EngineerBoonSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 25
Lead Platform Architect/ Backend EngineerBoonSan Francisco/ Bay AreaApr 24
VR Backend EngineerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
VR Lead ProgrammerSpaces Inc.Los Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 22
Webgl developerPilot LightLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
Game Director/Lead Game DesignerWaygate, IncOakland, CA, United StatesFeb 18
Chief Technology OfficerOblixNew York, NY, United StatesApr 11
CTO / Tech co-founderDecahedralist Inc (working name)AnywhereFeb 20
Unity 3D Augmented Reality / HoloLens DeveloperSpatialNew York, NY 10002, United StatesFeb 01
Stereo CompositorCondition OneSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 27