ABELANA VR PRODUCTIONS specializes in creation and distribution of content for location-based VR. Our primary focus is non-fiction, edutainment, and knowledge-driven content. We are looking for visual design talent to participate in development of exciting VR experiences with world’s leading authors, scientists, and thinkers.
Applicants are expected to be ready to work in a flexible production environment that requires cross-discipline collaboration, problem solving, and other challenges associated with a rapidly evolving media format that undergoes continues transformations.
- Minimum 5 years of work in roles associated with visual effects production
- Expert level knowledge of Maya, After Effects, Photoshop
- Possession of a critical artistic eye for timing, animation, and real life motion
- Experience of work with Nozon, or similar rendering technologies is a strong plus
- Good understanding of current trends and techniques in production of visual effects used in films, games, and animations
- Experience of work with volumetric effects
- Ability to create animation sheets
- Good knowledge of particle systems, lightning and environmental effects, cloth simulation, real-time physics
- Ability to work in a multinational team that operates across various time zones, and communicate effectively with professionals from different countries on an ongoing basis
- Strong work ethics
Nice to haves:
- Background in modeling, and/or traditional art
- Experience with photo- and videogrammetry
- Knowledge of game development (Unity3D, Unreal)
- Knowledge of programming (C++, C#)
- The current position is for the Minsk, Belarus office, but applicants from other countries with ability to operate remotely are welcomed to apply. Priority is given to applicants located in, or near UTC+2/+3 time zones, but if you live elsewhere – don’t be discouraged, and do reach out.
- English language is a must for everyone
- For applicants from outside of Belarus, Russian language is a plus
Additional Application InstructionsPlease submit your resume, LinkedIn account if available, and a link to examples of your work. Cover letter is not required, but if you want to share any additional information about you, your background, interests, and passions, you are highly encouraged to do so.
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR EngineerThe Future GroupOslo, NorwayJan 13
Motion Graphics Artist - Stereo 3D VR 360INVRS3D Cinematic Reality Inc.British Columbia, CanadaJan 10
Lead Web DeveloperWILDPortland, OR, United StatesJan 09
Jr. Camera EngineerHere Be DragonsLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 05
Senior VR/AR/MR DeveloperBanjoAustin, TX, United StatesJan 03
3D Environment ArtistNeverpart VRPalo Alto, CA, United StatesNov 19
Stitcher/VFXmaking360Los Angeles, CA, United StatesDec 05
VR ArtistsImmersiON-VReliaRedwood City, CA 94065, Estados UnidosDec 01
VR ArtistsImmersiON-VReliaGuadalajara, Mexico or Mexico CityDec 01
Creative Services Production ArtistJaunt VRPalo Alto, CA, United StatesDec 15