International Marketing Lead
International Marketing Lead
Jaunt is pioneering the future of creative storytelling through cinematic virtual reality. Founded in 2013, Jaunt is the leading developer of the hardware, software, tools, and applications to enable cinematic VR and put the power of virtual reality in the hands of today’s best content creators. Jaunt works with leading creatives – from brands to artists to filmmakers – to create cutting-edge content accessible across all devices and platforms.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the company also maintains a presence in Los Angeles, CA through its studio arm, Jaunt Studios; a European business office in London; and an engineering and development office in Amsterdam. In 2016, Jaunt established Shanghai-based Jaunt China, a VR company formed in partnership with Shanghai Media Group (SMG) and China Media Capital (CMC).
Jaunt’s investors include The Walt Disney Company, Evolution Media Partners, China Media Capital, Highland Capital Partners, Google Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Axel Springer, The Madison Square Garden Company, Peter Gotcher and Sky.
We are seeking a highly effective international marketing and digital engagement professional to help coordinate and deliver VR content and platform marketing campaigns in EMEA and Asia. This role will work closely with international teams to develop cohesive marketing strategies and campaigns to launch VR platforms and content with maximum impact on audience reach and user acquisition. You will act as a bridge between headquarters and international offices to effectively coordinate and manage marketing efforts on a global scale.
What You’ll Own
- Responsible for go-to market execution, programs and campaigns with a focus on EMEA and Asian markets
- Work very closely with teams in Europe and Asia to deliver impactful campaigns for platforms and content on a global scale
- Develop product positioning and messaging for global audiences
- Identify value propositions of the content and products as they are developed to maximize marketing opportunities
- Help plan for global launch of new content and products
- Communicate with international content partners to coordinate marketing efforts
- Interface with content creators on marketing assets, and coordinated plans
- Monitor and track production of marketing assets created internationally
- Liaise with promotional partners
- Set up marketing efforts with new clients by working with regional management and team members to gather all needed information as dictated by the initiation documents, as well as keeping those documents up to date
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Standardization of social media checklists and department processes and procedures for international markets
- Work closely with data analytics team to identify opportunities and pitfalls in regional marketing of content and product
- Monitor and stay ahead of industry trends internationally
- Monitor and maintain global brand positioning, ensuring brand messages are consistent
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Command of international marketing strategies for content distribution and go-to market execution
- Excellent communication, written & organizational skills
- Ability to create, integrate and execute digital marketing plans internationally
- Self-starter with positive attitude and a team player
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Handle multiple tasks on deadline in fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Digital content distribution and marketing knowledge
- Digital product pipeline knowledge
- Innovative with ability to influence staff and management at all levels, internally and externally
- 3 - 5 years international marketing experience, strong EMEA and APAC experience needed.
- Consumer digital product mind-set
- Deep understanding of the latest social channels and opportunities for advertising/marketing/partnerships
- Past experience helping brands reach and activate highly engaged communities online
- Track record of creative campaign development
- Understanding how to leverage tech savvy early adapters to expand reach to broader consumer base
- Multilingual a plus
Sign up for Job Alerts
VR EngineerThe Future GroupOslo, NorwayJan 13
Motion Graphics Artist - Stereo 3D VR 360INVRS3D Cinematic Reality Inc.British Columbia, CanadaJan 10
Lead Web DeveloperWILDPortland, OR, United StatesJan 09
Jr. Camera EngineerHere Be DragonsLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 05
Senior VR/AR/MR DeveloperBanjoAustin, TX, United StatesJan 03